Whom do I give feedback to about a trail problems?

It's extremely important to us to know what cyclists think of the Trail. Don't feel like you're a complainer if you have some feedback. We need to know what's good and what's bad so we can correct the problems. We can't be out on the Trail every day so we depend on you to be our eyes and ears. Report any situations to the Parks and Wildlife Service's Recreation & Trails Unit by phone (08) 9219 8265 or email.