The Garmin® inReach® Mini is perfect for maintaining contact with your support team when you are out of mobile range on the Munda Biddi. The palm-sized satellite communicator works on the global Iridium® network. In an emergency, the SOS functionality allows you to call for help. You can also exchange text messages with loved ones and check for weather updates.
The MBTF has a subscription so that you can access all of the functionality of the device.
- $150 - 1st week hire (payable immediately)
- $50 for subsequent weeks - payable in arrears when you drop off.
- $250 Security Deposit - payable when you pickup the device from the MBTF offices.
- Please get in touch if you need the device sent to you - default shipping is local pickup only.
- Download Garmin Earthmate for your phone
- Pairing your mobile with an Inreach mini - watch video here
- Login to gmail for our MBTF Garmin account using the password emailed to you.
- Login to the Garmin Explore account associated with the device, where you can update the emergency contact details.
- On the trail - start up the device, make sure it has a clear view of the sky, press track once the device is connected to the global Iridium® network.