Is your Business, Bike Friendly?
Tapping into the cycling and trail community makes good business sense.
Being bike-friendly can be your point of difference to attract Munda Biddi Trail riders to you! What that means is your business can offer things things to enhance their Trail experience.
Here are some introductory tips to being Biddi 'Bike-Friendly'
- Show your support for the Trail community by joining the Foundation as an Affiliated member and get your business promoted at the same time.
- STAND OUT! display our Trail logo/sticker in your business window.
- Be friendly and offer riders a product or service discount for choosing you.
- Provide short-term bike parking, a place to stand or store bikes.
- Have access to a hose or a cleaning area.
- Access to ammenities - toilets, a place to change & fill up water bottles.
- A wide table for cyclists to get our there maps and plans.
- Have a list of local 'cycling destinations' - local knowledge is GOLD!
- Promote and or stock our Trail Maps and Apps. We also can supply you local area Trail maps in stock - drop us an email to request.
- Basic repair tools.
- Have a good knowledge of local cycle facilities and services.